apparently someone dies on this episode
Till a new episode of Lost
(Had to make sure I posted it this time *lol*)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
apparently someone dies on this episode
Yeah but ....I dont think, pretty sure, its not any major person. From what I had heard/read at least one of the 14 major actors will not see season 2. They didn't find out (the actors) who until the last week or so, so this episode wouldnt be it or they would have known it earlier
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i think it will be either claire..they have no nedd for her now that her baby is gone, jack or ethan because they will be obviously fighting, what makes me wonder so much is in the preview it show kate getting real emotional
Claire is still pregnant.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i thought it showed her with a flat stomach, wasnt that the reason they took her
Great show last night. I thought for sure that Charlie or Claire might die. But it was Ethan who died. I didnt know the first character that Ethan killed. But next week it looks like it was a mistake when Jack gave Sawyer that gun.
Bookmarks